Do you have a child who loves the princesses, and wants to look just like one? Or who wants to be a prince? The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique experience is for you!
Fairy godmothers in training help to transform the prince or princess of your heart into the Disney hero(ine) of their dreams.
Read more to see how the fairy magic works!
Packages and Add-ons
There are several choices to make your royal transformation perfectly fit your style and budget.
There are three hairstyles for girls to choose from:
- Fairytale Princess - traditional bun at the top of the head with tiara
- Disney Diva - hair pulled back and teased, with ponytail hairpiece and accessories
- Pop Princess - funky little braids, colorful hairpiece and accessories
Guests can choose from the following packages (prices do not include tax):
- Knight Package ($15.95) - colorful gel hairstyle, sword and shield, confetti
- Coach Package ($54.95) - hairstyle, shimmering makeup, face gem, sash and tote
- Crown Package ($59.95) - hairstyle, shimmering makeup, face gem, nail polish, sash and tote
- Courtyard Package ($89.95) - exclusive hairstyle, shimmering makeup, face gem, nail polish, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique t-shirt, trendy tutu, sash and tote
- Castle Package ($189.95 and up) - hairstyle, shimmering makeup, face gem, nail polish, complete costume of your choice (price changes based on the costume chosen), princess sash and tote, princess photo shoot including one 6x8 and four 4x6 print photos
In addition to your choice of package, you can also purchase the following add-ons (prices do not include tax):
- Imaging Package ($29.95) - royal photo shoot including one 6x8 and four 4x6 print photos
- Merchandise - t-shirts, parasols, accessories
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is has several locations at multiple Disney destinations!
Walt Disney World:
- Cinderella Castle - This location is generally open from 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., and Magic Kingdom park admission is required. It is possible to make a reservation before the park opens! We have done this twice with the Castle Package, and were completely finished (including the photo shoot) before the park opened. It's a great way to avoid spending valuable park time with this experience. This location is extremely popular, and reservations are highly encouraged. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance, and it is necessary to plan well ahead to get a coveted morning appointment.
- Downtown Disney Marketplace - Open from 9:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., this location is not as popular as the Magic Kingdom location, and it is sometimes possible to get an appointment even at the last minute. The Boutique is found inside the large World of Disney Store, and park admission is not required. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance, and are highly encouraged. This is a terrific activity to do if you have a non-park day and don't want to spend valuable park time.
- There is one location at Disneyland Resort, located in the Sleeping Beauty Courtyard at Disneyland Park, and park admission is required. This location offers the same packages. However, the imaging package is not available as an add-on at the Disneyland location. Disney Photopass photographers will take pictures that you may purchase later online. Merchandise may also be different at this location. Operating hours are from park opening until 7:00 p.m., and reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance.
- There is now a location on Disney's newest cruise ship, the Disney Fantasy! Package options are mostly the same, with the Courtyard Package replaced by the Fantasy Package. The Fantasy Package ($119.95) includes t-shirt and tutu inspired by the cruise ship. There are also additional packages available only at this location: the Under the Sea (mermaid) Package ($99.95) and the Royal Sea Package (3 different makeovers, $595.95). On Pirate Party nights, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique becomes the Pirates League, and offers pirate makeovers for boys and girls ($34.95-$99.95). Reservations can be made before departure through the Disney Cruise Line website. Onboard, reservations can be made by phone or in person.
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique experience is available to guests ages 3-12, with clothing available in youth sizes only. Each guest must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older.
Hair and nails must be clean and free of products such as gel, hairspray, and/or polish. Scalp must be clear and free of any conditions for at least 30 days prior to reservation. Guests must bring their own hairbrush or comb.
The fairy godmothers in training are wonderful about meeting each child's needs. Our daughters didn't like the face gems, so didn't wear them. Our oldest daughter didn't want her bangs pulled back, and hated the lipstick, so adjustments were made. I was very impressed with the flexibility.
Packages and prices may change at any time without notice.
We take each of our girls on a "private" trip when they are 4-5 years old, leaving their sisters with grandparents. This is the time we go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and we purchase the Castle Package for the once-in-a-lifetime (and wallet) experience! They love it!
We always dine at Cinderella's Royal Table on the day of our princess makeover, and it's so special to see the girls with their Disney princess counterparts. Though it is expensive, it is completely worth it to see the look on the girls' faces!
For those on a tighter budget, I suggest purchasing a princess dress from a store at home and bringing it with you. Then you can purchase one of the less expensive packages and she will still feel like a princess!
Have you experienced the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Do you want to? What do you think?