Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels
The Walt Disney World® Resort offers many different hotels with unique themes for every budget.
Click on a picture to see a gallery of other resort hotels in that category.
Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort:
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort offers the option to reserve a campsite for a tent or pop-up, or a full hook-up campsite. This resort option is unique in that it is a more economical option located just a boat launch ride away from the Magic Kingdom.
Value Resort Hotels:
These economical resort hotel options are located farthest from the major theme parks. These resorts have food courts rather than table service restaurants. Standard rooms and family suites are available. Value resort hotel options include:
- Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
Moderate Resort Hotels:
These resorts are located slightly closer to major theme parks than value resorts. The rooms are generally slightly larger, and there are counter service and table service restaurants available at the resorts. Specialty room options include Royal Guest Rooms (princess theme) and Pirate Rooms. Moderate resort hotel options include:
- Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Deluxe Resort Hotels:
These luxury resort options are located closest to one of the four major theme parks. They feature larger rooms, more elaborate recreational areas, and more extensive shopping and dining options. Other available amenities include monorail service, suites, and club level rooms. Deluxe resort hotel options include:
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (Animal Kingdom)
- Disney's Beach Club Resort (Epcot)
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn (Epcot)
- Disney's Contemporary Resort (Magic Kingdom)
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Magic Kingdom)
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort (Magic Kingdom)
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge (Magic Kingdom)
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort (Epcot)
Deluxe villa accommodations are available based on availability at the Disney Vacation Club properties. These villas provide extra space along with the amenities of a deluxe resort hotel. Studio villas include a small kitchenette area, while one-bedroom and two-bedroom villas have a full kitchen, king-size bed, and whirlpool tub. Deluxe villa options include:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
- Disney's Beach Club Villas
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas
- Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Theme Park Tickets
Walt Disney World® Resort theme park tickets start with the Magic Your Way Base Ticket. Other options can be added as desired.
Magic Your Way Base Ticket:
This ticket allows entrance into one of the four major theme parks per day purchased.
Park Hopper® Option:
Added to the Magic Your Way Base Ticket, this option allows entrance into any one or more of the four major theme parks each day for the number of days purchased.
Water Park Fun & More Option:
Added to the Magic Your Way Base Ticket, this option allows entrance into either of the 2 water parks, DisneyQuest Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, or 9-hole golf course. The option includes the number of entrances to any activity equal to one entrance for each day purchased on the park pass.
Disney Dining Plan
When the resort and theme park tickets are purchased together as a package, guests have the option of also adding one of the Disney Dining Plans to the Magic Your Way Package. The Disney Dining Plans are a convenient way to save money on food while at the Walt Disney World® Resort. Most restaurants at the Resort participate in the Disney Dining Plan, including restaurants at the major theme parks, water parks, resort hotels, and Downtown Disney® Areas.
All character dining experiences are included in the Disney Dining Plan. It is important to note that unless specified, gratuity is not included for table service meals, and therefore will need to be paid separately at time of service. Some Signature Dining restaurants and dinner shows require the use of 2 credits for one meal.
Quick Service Dining:
This plan includes 2 quick service meal credits and 1 snack credit per person per night of stay. Also included is 1 refillable resort mug per person to be used at the resort hotel for the length of stay.
his plan includes 1 quick service meal credit, 1 table service meal credit, and 1 snack credit per person per night of stay. Also included is 1 refillable resort mug per person to be used at the resort hotel for the length of stay.
This plan includes 3 meal credits (quick service or table service) and 2 snack credits per person per night of stay. Also included is 1 refillable resort mug per person to be used at the resort hotel for the length of stay.
Join the mailing list to receive travel tips and tricks, updates about current promotions, and information about how to create a vacation as big as your imagination.