Adventures by Disney® offers active guided vacations for all ages to destinations around the world. The service and authentic experiences offered make Adventures by Disney® the top luxury tour operator, as voted by travel agents. An Adventures by Disney® vacation provides travelers the opportunity to see exotic locations and experience the true culture of the region.
Continue reading for more information about the services and itineraries of Adventures by Disney®...or click below for more information:
Guided vacations the Disney way!
Every Adventures by Disney® guided vacation is led by Disney-trained Adventure Guides. These guides are experienced and knowledgeable about the areas visited, and are able to provide personal passion and insight into each destination. The Adventure Guides are a large part of the personal Disney experience found on each Adventures by Disney® guided vacation.
Activities for Everyone
There is something for everyone to do on an Adventures by Disney® guided vacation.
These vacations have been specially designed by Disney so that families can experience the world together. Within most vacations, there are options for children to explore, as well as adult-only options. There are also adult-only departure dates for those who may prefer to travel without younger guests.
Traveling with Adventures by Disney® means exposure to authentic cultural experiences. Activities are designed to actively involve everyone in the group, no matter their age. Examples include sleeping in a castle in Germany, snorkeling or scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, zip-lining above the rainforest in Costa Rica, and meeting sled-racing dogs of the Iditarod in Alaska. Every experience is tailor-made for a particular vacation to make every guided vacation with Adventures by Disney® truly magical.
Everyone is a VIP on an Adventures by Disney® guided vacation. The following services are included in every Adventures by Disney® vacation:
- Airport meet and greet upon arrival (even for early arrival!)
- Transfers to/from hotels (even for early arrival or late departure!)
- Transportation within a guided vacation itinerary
- Snacks and refreshments
- Luggage service
- Travel taxes
- Overnight accommodations in exceptional hotels or unique lodging
- Most meals, featuring local cuisine
- Tickets and admissions to events and attractions
- Fun surprises and gifts
Adventures by Disney® currently offers guided vacations to the following destinations:
- Asia: Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos; and China
- South Africa
- Central/South America: Costa Rica; Ecuador: Amazon and Galapagos Islands; Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands; and Peru
- Europe: Austria, Germany, and the Czech Republic; England and France; France; Germany; Greece; Ireland; Italy; Italy and the Amalfi Coast; Italy and Switzerland; Norway; Scotland; Spain; Danube River Cruise; Prague Danube River Cruise; Magic of the Baltic adventures with the Disney Cruise Line®; Mediterranean Magic with the Disney Cruise Line®; Magic of the Fjords adventures with the Disney Cruise Line®; pre-Cruise adventures in Barcelona, Copenhagen, or London
- North America: Alaska; Arizona and Utah; Montana and Alberta (Canada); Southern California; Wyoming; and Long Weekend adventures in Nashville, New York City, or San Francisco
Join the mailing list to receive travel tips and tricks, updates about current promotions, and information about how to create a vacation as big as your imagination.